Monday, April 6, 2009

Thankful.

This is my first April post! I haven't been too consistent with this blog.
I'm sincerely making an effort.
I would like to put this blog to good use. hmmmf.

Updates on MOI.
- I've been offered this amazing job. I'm still considering it, I would learn so much but I would have to give up a lot as well.
- Currently in korea, starving. Waiting for the rice to finish cooking!
- Gonna go watch a movie tonight
- Lot's of important birthdays this month = bank account will be seeing lots of minues haha
- EASTER SUNDAY! i'm doing the hair for the church choir. :)
- my hair is getting long, i can wait. i want it to be reallllllllly long.

It's SPRING! I'm so excited, so many beautiful flowers, the air fresh and crisp!
I hope all is well.
Best Blessings.

3 comments:

  1. Hello:
    Write and tell me about your amazing job offer...you have my curiosity.
    It is so beautiful here. In the eighties everyday. Take a look see at my blog.

    Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.com

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! Today is Victoria's birthday and she is heavy on my mind. I remember holding her for the first time at Wright Patterson Hospital in Dayton. Song Suk was living with you. You lived in the house in Huber Heights. Your Dad was working at the Sheriff's Office with Uncle Rollie. We had so many fun times together as you two where growing up. I am so happy we had the good times together, but a little sad this morning as I miss you both.
    Have a great day...I am looking at plane tickets, I hope I can make a trip to see you. But the economy is hurting as I have been cancelled two days this week for the ninth week in a row. It hurts the pocket book when one is used to living on five days pay and one drops to three days pay,

    ReplyDelete
  3. You skipped a May post...It is time for a June post to let me know how you are.

    ReplyDelete