Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Greetings from Los Angeles.


hello world.

this is my first blog, introduced to me through my aunt patti. :)

i'm currently in los angeles, about to help prepare dinner at church.

i guess you could call me a world traveler so i named this blog 'from across the universe'

not because i'm a beatles fan but because at times i wake up and don't remember what city or country i'm in.

but i do this all with great pleasure.

i am a firm believer in reaping what you sow.

with that said, i'm gonna sign off & leave you with one of my favorite quotes.


Be the kind of person you wish to attract into your life.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jenifer,
    What a wonderful surprise I got when I saw your blog.
    Stay in touch, I will do the same.
    Do have access to a computer in Korea?
    Lots of love.
    Aunt Lady Bug

    Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another quote pertaining to yours:

    Let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen:

    Hope all is well.
    When are you leaving for your next adventure?
    Love Ya

    Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete