Thursday, February 19, 2009



well, its like 6:17 on a thursday and just put the kids to bed.


yes, today i'm babysitting!!! all of the pastors and elders are at a dinner.
soooooo i stayed behind to watch the little ones!
fed them, took them to the potty & thankfully they're at the age where they can handle their OWN business on their OWN! then nappy time! yaaay.





i'm a little bit restless and feel like i'm stuck in a rut.
with the same ol' same ol'. hmmmf?
on the positive side, my familia will be in town this weekend as well!
i'm suuuper duuuuper excited to see my sister :)

the photo above is one of my favorite korean celebrities, who is effortlessly beautiful.
hmmmmmmmmm.
i neeed a new digital camera or have to get mine fixed, that could make my day for about 6 weeks i'd say. haha.
but really it must be done, its like top 10 on my to do list.
so i better get on that ASAP!

thats all --

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dad called and updated me on the news.
    You and your family are in my heart and prayers.
    Lots of Love:
    Aunt P.

    Sorry about the above removal as I misspelled a word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What area of the Universe are you currently in?

    Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing you, give me a blog note.

    Aunt P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talked to your Dad this morning.
    He told me you are back in Korea.

    Love You:
    Patti

    ReplyDelete